The following are visitation rules and guidelines for HCADC:
back to top
- ALL VISITORS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
- There may be some occasions when visitation might have to be delayed or canceled without notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Visitors are advised to leave personal belongings in their vehicles.
- Visitors must have a valid picture I.D. The I.D. must not be damaged, torn, taped, or altered. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You may not use your cell phone inside the building. It must be turned off.
- No cell phones, recording devices, or any other electronic equipment allowed in the visitation area unless approved by the Site Administrator.
- You must be on the inmate's visitation list to visit.
- The name on your I.D. must match the name on the inmate's visitation list.
- Visits will be no longer than 15 minutes in length.
- No more than 3 adult visitors at one time. Exceptions can be made by the Shift Leader if you have more than two (2) children.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, or submit a notarized Juvenile Visitation Form and be accompanied by an authorized adult visitor. Only non-incarcerated parents or legal guardians may authorize juvenile visitation. A parent or legal guardian can obtain this form from the Officer on duty.
- Any former inmate must wait 6 months after release before they will be allowed to visit any inmate at a BRRJA facility.
- Visitors may only visit once per week.
- Visitors will be dressed properly:No see-through clothing
No bathing suits
No tank tops, halter tops, tube tops, sleeveless tops, or sleeveless dresses
No mini skirts
Shoes must be worn
No items of clothing deemed inappropriate by Shift Leader
No hats, head gear, or hooded clothing
Dresses, skirts, and shorts shall be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee
The following items may be brought to the jail by visitors:
These items are accepted Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Prescription eyeglasses (no cases)
- One (1) medic alert bracelet or necklace
- Prescription medication approved by the facility medical staff
- Religious materials (as approved by the Site Administrator)
- Hearing aids
- Lawyers, Probation and Parole Officers, or Social Services Workers may leave legal documents and other items approved by the Site Administrator
Any visitor not following procedures may be denied visitation.
- Housing Unit B - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Housing Unit C - 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Housing Unit H - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Housing Unit I - 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Housing Unit A - 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Housing Unit D - 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Housing Unit E - 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Housing Unit F - 2:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Housing Unit G - 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Intake - 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Medical Unit - 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Available on site