Campbell County Adult Detention Center
The Campbell County Adult Detention Center is operated under the direction of Captain D. W. (Bill) Parker and employs 34 staff members. It has a rated capacity of 77 inmates.
The Campbell County Adult Dentention Center is located at 90 Courthouse Lane in Rustburg, VA. The mailing address is P.O. Box 770, Rustburg, VA 24588.
Campbell County Hours of Visitation
- Male Inmates – 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Female Inmates – 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Male Inmates – 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Inmate Workers – 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Street side on Courthouse Lane if available
- Public parking lot on Campbell Highway 501 across from Wachovia Bank
Notice to All Visitors
- All visitors must be signed in 30 minutes before the end of the visitation period.
- Morning visitors must be signed in by 10:30 a.m.
- Afternoon visitors must be signed in by 3 p.m.
- Additional notice information available on site.
Contacting Campbell County Inmates by Mail:
Inmate’s Name C/O Campbell County Adult Detention Center (or CCADC)
P.O. Box 770
Rustburg, VA 24588